be the difference
With training, anyone with the relevant skills can learn these programs:
● parents who want to give their children a headstart in English
● school teachers and private teachers who might want another tool at their disposal
● people who want to launch their own business by using one or all the programs
● people who can sponsor and want to make a social impact
We seek entrepreneurs who are eager to start a business that will make a difference in their community by teaching children and adults to read.
We seek corporate sponsors to fund our programs that can be rolled out into schools throughout South Africa. The branding of your business can be incorporated in our games.
We are inviting passionate teachers to become certified facilitators for the Linkit to Read® program.
opportunity to run your own training program
With training, anyone who would like to teach adults or children how to read, write and spell can use the program.
People who may want to run the program include:
- Parents and Caregivers – people wanting to empower others by giving them the essential skills to read and write
- People who teach – either to help their learners at school or to earn extra income
- People who can sponsor – Corporate Social Investment managers or businesses that want to make a social impact
sponsor a school
By sponsoring a school, your company can make a real life changing difference. Your brand will be incorporated into the Linkit to Learn® material, leaving a lifelong association with your company.
Linkit to Read®/ Linkit Class® Facilitator Certification
A three-day workshop* of 4 hours per day, including a one day interactive assessment, to learn the theory and rationale existing behind each game, the methodology, application and implementation to master the reading system.
Ongoing monitoring ensures that the teaching standards are maintained and the desired results achieved.
Linkit Early® Facilitator Certification
A two-day workshop* of 3 hours per day, including interactive assessment, to master the methodology used to play the interactive games, learn the songs, chants and fingerplay in order to implement the Linkit Early® system.
more about facilitator training:
The facilitator training* courses are held in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and, although the training is intensive, due to the nature of games, it is an enjoyable experience.
∗ workshops and courses may also be by Zoom sessions
Estelle Treiwis developed this innovative methodology over a period of 35 years of research and teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL). After registering a patent, she is keen to share her passion and address the global illiteracy problem.
sub-saharan africa has a gender parity score of 0.76 – 24% of the female adult population
global literacy – understanding the problem.
million people in the world that lack
basic reading and writing skills
million of these are youth
million of these live in Africa